New Mt. Meru Jackson's Chameleons

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a nut about Mt. Merus :D im actually looking into that being my next cham :) but hes really awesomely gorgeously cool :D:D:D

today photos of meru.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 824
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 275
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 303
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 284
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 350
Mount Meru Three-horned (or Dwarf Jackson's), Trioceros jacksonii merumontanus?

The new Mt. Meru (or dwarf) Jackson's chameleons (Trioceros jacksonii merumontanus) have been here a week, but I hadn't had a chance to photograph them until today, when I was up before sunrise so it would be cool enough to take them outside for an hour or so.

They are magnificent.

Female No.1

3664503423_333790c6ef.jpg

3664501869_ca2e358206.jpg

Female No.2

3664504011_10f5e0cb2e.jpg

And finally, the male

3664497479_7276dd22f6.jpg

3664499531_5b925f2898.jpg

3665304944_8bd268f979.jpg

3664495547_b4e7bf8b21.jpg

3664500487_34f8815c78.jpg

3665299894_debb6420bc.jpg

The male has maintained a really dark green coloration all along, but I expect it will slowly gain its normal aqua/yellow palette in the next couple of months, as they always do after some time in captivity.

Many more photos coming soon...

Cheers,

Fabián

....hi do you have any... Mount Meru Three-horned (or Dwarf Jackson's) Chameleon, Trioceros jacksonii merumontanus ..for sale? i really want to buy this amazing dwarf cham.. :) ...also do you sell.. Cameroon Mountain Two-horned (or Sailfin) Chameleon, Trioceros montium..? thanks

....hi do you have any... Mount Meru Three-horned (or Dwarf Jackson's) Chameleon, Trioceros jacksonii merumontanus ..for sale? i really want to buy this amazing dwarf cham.. :) ...also do you sell.. Cameroon Mountain Two-horned (or Sailfin) Chameleon, Trioceros montium..? thanks

This thread is 3 years old.. these species of chameleon is quite rare to find in the US.. you will not likely find any for sale.

Unless they sold out 3L had some this past week ;)

Edit:

Looks like they only have a female left
They do have some Werners, however.

Unless they sold out 3L had some this past week ;)

Edit:

Looks like they only have a female left
They do have some Werners, however.

They have a female without horns.. no picture on there. Idk, not convincing enough to purchase. (Nothing against LLL though, I purchase a lot from them)

I picked up a pair from them, the best looking of what they had at the tinley park NARBC, they are in great shape( compared to my last WCs). Both of them are doing great, the female is also very gravid! Im just hoping she doesnt drop while im out of town!:eek:

They have a female without horns.. no picture on there. Idk, not convincing enough to purchase. (Nothing against LLL though, I purchase a lot from them)
LOL... I didn't say I would buy her and they did have more.
I picked up a pair from them, the best looking of what they had at the tinley park NARBC, they are in great shape( compared to my last WCs). Both of them are doing great, the female is also very gravid! Im just hoping she doesnt drop while im out of town!:eek:

Cool!! So, when are we going to see some pictures:cool:

Where did you obtain these? Did you buy them online, I'm deeply interested with Jacksons and looking to expand my collection with this subspecies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom