New Movie w/chameleon in it

Texas Panther Man

Has anyone seen that new movie yet with Johnnie Depp. It looks like he plays a veiled chameleon. Its animated of course. Just wondering if it was any good? I never saw the Tangled movie that had the cham in it.

Yeah thanx for the link that was hilarious. I just saw a poster of it at the movies the other day. My gf was like oh no now your gonna drag me to an animated cham movie. lol

tangled looks way more awesome! Johnny Depp looks way creepy as a chameleon, and ringo doesnt even look like a chameleon! lol pascal is just significantly too adorable and seems to have a big attitude like most chams :D i think im gonna download it right now :D

PrettyInPink.. really? Johnny Depp is too hot? even as a chameleon? lol

As cute as Pascal is, it just makes me think of how many poor chameleons will suffer neglect after being impulse buys when people buy a chameleon thinking it will be that cute in real life!:( Hopefully a lot of parents will be put off by the fact that chameleons need to eat live insects, when their kids are begging them for a Pascal of their own. As most of us know, chameleons are not really like that at all, although both mine are happy to come out and sit with me, most are not.

As cute as Pascal is, it just makes me think of how many poor chameleons will suffer neglect after being impulse buys when people buy a chameleon thinking it will be that cute in real life!:( Hopefully a lot of parents will be put off by the fact that chameleons need to eat live insects, when their kids are begging them for a Pascal of their own. As most of us know, chameleons are not really like that at all, although both mine are happy to come out and sit with me, most are not.

Bit like all the fishies when finding nemo came out :rolleyes:

in regards to Tiff's comment, i agree, but i also know it isnt going to stop spoiled brats from getting chameleons now. this was a topic brought up before when these movie trailers were first posted on the forums months upon months ago.

one thing i am glad to see though, is every day there are new members joining this forum, and i hope that if little Cindy-Jane and Jimmy cries to mom and dad about wanting a chameleon of their own, that those parents will find their way to the forums too.

Back
Top Bottom