New Moderators

Thank you Brad and everyone else for considering me for the position. I'm glad that others consider what I write on here useful or informative. And congratulations to the other two, who are much further along in their respective careers and who know loads more than I do, they certainly are tremendous assets to the forum.

Now, to all of you members... just remember... we're watching!

imwatchingyou.jpg

Sorry, my boyfriend has been urging me to do that all week.
But seriously, thank you everyone!

Excellent! hehehe. ;) congrats on the "promotion" lol.

Wow! What incredible additions...I'll admit, I just assumed they'd all declined the offer in the past. I'm not sure who deserves congratulations more, them or the board.

Two out of three ain't bad! Congrats to the two! :)

I admittedly have a horrible sense of humor.

Being a moderator is a terrible and obnoxious job and I thank the three of you (along with the current mods and Brad) for taking up the responsibility to help keep this as one of the best reptile forum sites on the net (let alone for Chameleons).

I’m very pleased to announce the addition of three new moderators at Chameleon Forums. Each member is highly respected among the community and I truly feel honored to have them join the team.

All three are very busy people but together I think they will help fill most of the gaps we are currently facing.

Excellent choices.

Im sure they will be more than capable of handling the job, and handling it well.

Congratulations guys!

Now nobodies going to be able to get away with anything ;/

Thanks to all three of you for the time you put into this forum. You all have already provided me with valuable information and will continue to do so, I am sure. Thanks again!

OK, I'll sound like a broken record... Congrats to all 3 of you - it is hugely well-deserved, and I know that you will join our current mods to keep this forum as wonderful as it already is! Best of luck in your new posts and great picks, Brad! :D

Great choices Brad. These guys have offered great advice and cool guidance in many situations. Welcome to the world of moderation to the three of you. Congratulations.:)

All three new mods are terrific keepers with an abundance of knowledge in their respective areas of expertise. Good choices Brad! And good luck to all three of you! :D

Back
Top Bottom