New Moderator - AmandaS

Welcome to the team! I hope you got a compensation package equal to mine... You know, no actual pay, long hours talking about chameleons, having @Brad watching every move you make 😆, and dealing with an amazing community of keepers. (Just kidding about Brad, he is an awesome resource and very supportive if you have questions.)

Feel free to ask me for assistance at any time. Welcome to the team!!!

🦎

Welcome to the team! I hope you got a compensation package equal to mine... You know, no actual pay, long hours talking about chameleons, having @Brad watching every move you make 😆, and dealing with an amazing community of keepers. (Just kidding about Brad, he is an awesome resource and very supportive if you have questions.)

🦎
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will ask tons of questions!

@AmandaS you and deca can take turns handing out warnings to me now, well once my kids grow up a little and I have time to raise everyone's blood pressure again....

...joking 😀

Back
Top Bottom