New Misting System?

Andrew27

I just bought a MistKing System online and it should be here within a week. I bought it at the black friday sale so I got 10% off, at $90.00 with free shipping. Do you guys think this is a good deal and misting system, or should I have bought like an aquazamp or something? I used to always manually mist, so I have no experience with automatic misters. Thank you guys so much!

Yeah it's well worth the investment! I bought the extra additions pack and spent about 160$ and it was well worth it. I have it misting 3 seperate enclosures and it took me less than 2 hours to install all the nozzles and the water lines run

I just bought a MistKing System online and it should be here within a week. I bought it at the black friday sale so I got 10% off, at $90.00 with free shipping. Do you guys think this is a good deal and misting system, or should I have bought like an aquazamp or something? I used to always manually mist, so I have no experience with automatic misters. Thank you guys so much!

Absolutely, and that is a great deal. I chose the MistKing over all the other automatic misting systems. :)

Back
Top Bottom