New mister

So, today I went to Petsmart (Which I say the store near me is horrible) and I got this new mister:
image.jpg

Pretty great right? It's way better than the other annoying one I had. Tell me about it, my other one was trash, wasn't it. Really, if you seen it answer it lol.

I have one question, does anyone have anything to to filter there water like Reptisafe by the company Zoo Med. This mister is 60oz. How many drops do I put in the mister. Please answer if you can.

I use the Zoo Med Reptisafe for my dripper and my hand sprayer since they have tap water and I use R.O. water for my MistKing.

Reptisafe calls for 2 drops per every 8 oz of water.

60oz ÷ 8oz at 2 drops per 8oz = 7.5 eight ounce cups

7.5 cups x 2 drops per 8oz cup = 15 drops for that 60oz sprayer.

Reptisafe won't get rid of all the bad things in the water, only Chlorine, Chloramines and Ammonia. If you live somewhere with pretty bad water or hard water you might want to check with your local water treatment and see how they treat it.

Last edited:
So, today I went to Petsmart (Which I say the store near me is not very good) and I got this new mister:
View attachment 167030
Pretty great right? It's way better than the other annoying one I had. Tell me about it, my other one was trash, wasn't it. Really, if you seen it answer it lol.

I have one question, does anyone have anything to to filter there water like Reptisafe by the company Zoo Med. This mister is 60oz. How many drops do I put in the mister. Please answer if you can.

Back
Top Bottom