New Members

KyleWallace

Hello everyone,

My name is Kyle; I'm new to the Chameleon Forums, so I thought I'd give a little introduction for myself & my new companion.

I currently live close to downtown Toronto, Canada & just bought my first Chameleon from PJ's Pets including a nice beginner setup for it.

My Chameleon is a male veiled, and we have been together for about one week now. He is very healthy & energetic, and seems to like his new environment.

He's still nameless, but I know after a couple more days he'll have a suiting one.

Anyways, thanks for reading and feel free to send me a message anytime!

(Picture: My Veiled, 8 months old.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 92
Welcome to CF Kyle!! glad to have you here :) and welcome to the "addiction" (as we call it) of chameleon keeping ;)

your little nameless friend is quite cute! let us know when you pick a name for him

we always like to give new members a link to our wonderful chameleon care resources, they are packed with accurate info on chameleons and specific caresheets for different species https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/chameleons/

looking forward to see more pics of your new buddy and any questions you ever have please ask us! we are here to help all we can :)

Sup! Im an old timer and ancient forum lurker... but since I just decided to register a few days ago, I guess I still have that new car smell also.

Welcome to the Chameleon Forums. This is a great place to learn about chameleons, unfortunately most pet shops are not. I keep veileds and they are a wonderful species to work with. Your Cham looks very small to be 8 months old. My guess would be 5 or 6 months old. Does your Cham have spurs on the back heels of his two back feet? Spurs mean male.....no spurs, female. That's some great info linked above and I also wanted to share my blog linked below for new keepers. It has the items you need for a chameleon, with links to pictures and where you can buy each item. To keep your little one healthy you will need the correct lighting, supplements and environment.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...-keepers-young-veiled-panther-chameleons.html

Back
Top Bottom