New Member with New Cham

TimUp

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to post a couple of pics of the Screameleons Ambanja x Ambilobe cross that I got in the mail this week.

Attachments

• Ziggy Container.jpg
    Ziggy Container.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Ziggy Day 1.jpg
    Ziggy Day 1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 96
Hey,

Welcome to the forum.
I purchased my cham from Screameleons also.
Congrats. He will be a looker.

Welcome and congrats! I've been eyeing those crosses for a little bit, they look like they've got incredible potential. Looks like a cutie!

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping he turns out looking great and more than likely will being a Screameleon. I had bought a panther in the past at a pet store that was suppose to be a male, but turns out the person at the pet store didn't know what they were talking about (surprise surprise). I also know that from reading on here that a lot of members don't like the idea of crosses. I don't plan on breading him otherwise I would have gotten a pure morph.

Welcome!! Any idea who your little guy's sire is?! My Claude is an Ambanja x Ambilobe cross (Haze is his sire)...maybe we can start a rivalry with all the Kammer owners! hahaha ;) Totally kidding...we would get our butts whooped! Congrats on your guy!

It's hard to tell what his colors will end up being. Here are a couple of pics of other crosses Screameleons have produced.

Welcome to the forum. You will get to see every color in the rainbow on some cham or the other. With members all over the world, the chams are endless. We like pictures.

Back
Top Bottom