new Kinyongia

Since Jared (cainschams) is moving to FL and couldnt take his chams with him, I now have a pair of K. boehmei and a female K. tavetana that was previously ch by him. Laurie owned her for a while, and fed her well:) She is a fiesty one! One of Chris Andersons ch tavetana males will be a nice addition in the near future, and hopefully start some new cb Tavetana bloodlines down the road. The boehmei succesfully mated twice today. Hopefully Ill get some good viable eggs soon.

CH female K. tavetana
tav.jpg

male K. boehmei
boehml.jpg

female
boehfm.jpg

pic.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoj
Glad you like them. I know I did!! Hopefully I get to FL and get everything going so I can get back in gear. Keep me posted on them!

Well it looks like my female tav did come to you after all!! She is going to be a world traveler soon. i hope she does great for you and you can at some point finally breed her.

so far, Ive been keeping the pair of Boehmei together in a large enclosure and I have seen them mating on several occasions, usually first thing in the morning when the lights come on. She has turned more of a patterned green with some darker lace patterning through her body and the top of her casque has changed from a peachy color with some green in it, to all orange. She is beautiful.

so far, Ive been keeping the pair of Boehmei together in a large enclosure and I have seen them mating on several occasions, usually first thing in the morning when the lights come on. She has turned more of a patterned green with some darker lace patterning through her body and the top of her casque has changed from a peachy color with some green in it, to all orange. She is beautiful.

Post pictures:D!

Back
Top Bottom