~ new kid on the block ~

Tiesto

sup all, just wanted to do a quick intro to this great forum......just picked up my ambilobe panther....from kammerflage kreations. he's about 2 1/2 months old now....gettin ajusted to his new home......he's still a bit squeemish when ever i try and handle him, but i guess it's just in their nature.....

i've added some pics of the little guy i took last week......i was a bit worried about him being a her, but i figure it's a bit early to determine....what do you guys think?
i figure kammerflage kreations is a pretty reputable breeder, and i anticipate the little guy to truely have some spectacular colors as he matures.....lets keep our fingers crossed.....;)

oh yeah, i'm still stumped as to a name for the guy.....but i'm sure that will come to me soon enough....

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the board Tiesto. You will find a wealth of knowledge here, and a great group of people all with a passion for chams. That's a good looking baby you got there. The Kammer's are very reputable breeders and if they pegged it as a male I would think that's the case.

Best of luck to you and ask lots of questions, especially if you are new to cham keeping.

thanks a bunch for the welcome guys! and thanks agin for providing such a great sight for chameleon lovers such as i !!! :cool:
Family Guy & Stuey rocks!!! :cool:
first off, i'm out of Pasadena, California.....met up with Kammerflage Kreations at the herp show in Pomona, got to meet Liddy and Ed in person...great folks who are really passionate about their chameleons!!! and what a great selection they had on hand....it was a tough choice between a Nosey Be , Sambava, and of course the Ambilobes.....and in the end i went with my Ambilobe.
your right Scrapy, i'm just going to let the pros determine his sex...and if Ed/Liddy says he's a male then gosh darnit, thats what he is! ;)
i just hope i start to see his "bump" at the base of his tail soon to really determine for myself......:rolleyes:

but i do anticipate a long and fulfilling stay here with my new cham family............more pics to come......

Last edited:
i just got a veiled, panthers are to expansive for me :mad:

ima get one maybe when stuey grows up.

yea i rock!! :D

i just got a veiled, panthers are to expansive for me :mad:

ima get one maybe when stuey grows up.

yea i rock!! :D

hey Stuey....veileds rock as well!!! my first cham when i was in college was a male veiled and let me tell ya....your in for a treat!!! their such great chams with alot of personality and are not as squeemish as the panthers are...they make a great addition to any chameleon collection......i do plan on gettin more veileds in the not too far future....:) how old is the little guy or gal ?? who did you purchase the veiled from?

i got him from a local pet shop, very nice place.

He handles being handled :)confused: ) very well. hes a very nice cham hes about 5-6 months old now, starting to get in some more colors. yea hes a guy, i know i love him very much.

I've also got a veiled, shes only about 3-4 weeks old, i got her at a reptile show in grand rapids, michigan. This is my first cham and so far i am loving it! Once i get my own place(not for a while, i'm 14:D :D ) i hope to get a panther.

I've also got a veiled, shes only about 3-4 weeks old, i got her at a reptile show in grand rapids, michigan. This is my first cham and so far i am loving it! Once i get my own place(not for a while, i'm 14:D :D ) i hope to get a panther.

hey titan, congrats on the new addition to your family. ;) like i stated earlier to stuey, veileds are great chams and having owned a couple i can truely say they have very out-going personalities and tend to be easier to handle and adjust easier to their surroundings....again from personal experiences only.....4 weeks , she's a real youngie...:) but this is how you can really get to know your cham and she can get to know her owner ..... i'm sure she will bring you plenty of zen-like experiences just having her in your room......it does for me. :cool:

...i'm out of Pasadena, California.....met up with Kammerflage Kreations at the herp show in Pomona...
Howdy,

We might have met at their booth! Saturday, I spent some time chatting with a few of their customers. If you remember a 6' 5" guy with a short gray beard... Otherwise, hello from Manhattan Beach anyway...

Howdy,

We might have met at their booth! Saturday, I spent some time chatting with a few of their customers. If you remember a 6' 5" guy with a short gray beard... Otherwise, hello from Manhattan Beach anyway...

hey Dave, thanks for the welcome , heres a shout out from Pasadena.....do kind of remember your description, i was the tall guy with the beanie, patiently waiting for Ed as i pondered my options.....:confused: but as you know now, i left the show with a 2 month old male ambilobe. i really expected more venders and more reptiles, for my first herp show.....but i found what i wanted and you cant ask for anything more tan that...:)

did you pick up any chams at the show dave....?....to add to your current chameleon collection....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom