New kid on the block

Scrappy

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Maryland. I'm not what you'd call a newbie to cham keeping, but I'm no expert either. I successfully kept a WC Senegal for 2 1/2 yrs, she recently passed. After she passed I saw and fell in love with my new guy who is approximately a 10mo old Panther. His name is Picasso, but I call him Bubba. If anyone is interested in seeing his pic, I submitted it today to the contest for this month. I'm glad to now be a part of this board and hope that I can share my experiences with others as well as gain experience from others. I am also a member of another message board, but it is mostly people from Canada and the UK. I'm glad I found this forum since it's here in the states, hopefully I'll have just as much success in the insight I obtain from all of you.

~Scrappy

Welcome. There are a lot of people here and a lot of diffrent experiences. The one thing we all have in common is our Chams. Any help you can give, or any question you ask will help some one some way. Look forword to chatting with you.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom