New Keeper Seeking Feedback

One thing I might add to the cage is more branches. Especially if you are getting a baby/juvenile--they can be restless and have a reputation for screen crawling. Also, are there any smaller branches you can use for that basking spot? It looks a little large. Large branches are good, but at least in my opinion, I like the basking branch to be something that they can easily grip and maneuver around on since they will sometimes bask on the branch sideways to absorb as much heat as possible or to get farther away from the light in the opposite direction. This is just my opinion. Though too small of a branch becomes a challenge to get an accurate temp when using a temp gun. A happy medium is always good! (In all honesty, your branch size is probably fine)

Added more sticks fake and real. Added some basking alternatives. Now he’ll have a large branch to perch on and small branch to perch on under UVB and heat bulb.
7AAA02F6-1CBE-4C47-836E-9F22228ACD8A.jpeg

Attachments

• 01924EFC-50BA-498B-BCB5-1A43B87E6D5C.jpeg
    01924EFC-50BA-498B-BCB5-1A43B87E6D5C.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 141
Excited about Uncle Mike. I'm really bummed about Springer...

Hopefully we don't go after JBJ and use the money to bring Marisnick back and go after a bigger arm like Brad Hand.
Yeah, Springer‘s the best! Him and Brantley can’t carpool anymore... And god do I miss Jake from Rake Farm! Brad Hand would be great!

My wife does love her some Jake from Rake Farm hair flips... Haha Blummer is the freaking best!
Absolutely, yes! We still have Alvarez, Straw, Stubbs, and Tucker, too, along with Altuve, Correa, Gurriel, and Bregman, plus Brantley, so we’re still looking good! Dusty Baker Jr. has been amazing, too! Sometimes (pre-COVID-19), I’d skip going to the game live just so I could hear Blummer’s jokes!

Last edited:
Absolutely, yes! We still have Alvarez, Straw, Stubbs, and Tucker, too, along with Altuve, Correa, Gurriel, and Bregman, plus Brantley, so we’re still looking good! Dusty Baker Jr. has been amazing, too! Sometimes (pre-COVID-19), I’d skip going to the game live just so I could hear Blummer’s jokes!
And all of the rookie arms we used last season out-performed, as well!

Thank you everyone! Keep them coming if you have more feedback. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Very happy to be a part of this community. You all are wonderful people!
Where did you purchase your grow light fixture? Is the heads flexible? I like it😊
Nice enclosure!

Back
Top Bottom