New Johnstonii

Just OUTSTANDING pictures:eek::eek:
That third picture of your male must be the most colorful(intense blue) male i ever have seen and i have seen a few hundreds:eek:
Others also look phenomenal!!!

Thanks, he is an amazing chameleon, certainly one of the nicest I've had. He's very mellow, he as well as the others all readily hand feed.

The two males caught a sight of each other and the other one has been totally black since yesterday. Must have really traumatized him.

They look great Craig!!!

Just one of the many reasons why S. Cali is a great place to live!!!

To hot here to have them outside. :mad:

Craig, these pics are amazing and your johnstons look absolutely incredible!!!:eek::eek::eek:. First pic is my new wallpaper on my computer! WOW. Doesnt hurt that you live by the beach and have perfect weather for them;)

Those pictures are amazing. Can't believe the blues in these guys.

My favorite picture is the male on the red branch showing his superiority over his human pet.:D

They look great Craig!!!

Just one of the many reasons why S. Cali is a great place to live!!!

To hot here to have them outside. :mad:

Thanks Bobby! It was brutally hot here for a few days last week and it was a challenge to keep everybody cool. The weathers perfect now.:)

Craig, these pics are amazing and your johnstons look absolutely incredible!!!:eek::eek::eek:. First pic is my new wallpaper on my computer! WOW. Doesnt hurt that you live by the beach and have perfect weather for them;)

Thanks Paul. Your Panther in the photo contest is off the chain bro.:)

Those pictures are amazing. Can't believe the blues in these guys.

My favorite picture is the male on the red branch showing his superiority over his human pet.:D

Thanks Tylene. I guess I'll have to withhold his food for a couple days to show him who's boss. :D

This is Cindy from..... bwindi.

And this is her again seconds later.

This is Tori from.....rwenzori
Having a snack.

She was looking pretty rough lately. Although she laid eggs a month ago she has been digging quite a bit. I don't know why. Maybe she looking for her eggs:confused: I brought her in and let her get rained on for as long as she wanted and later she shed so she probably feels better.

Grutuitous Parson shot

Have to say I like Tori from rwenzori, she has gusto eating that giant hornworm! Plus, I'm partial to the name:)
Great pictures. Did you find another female?

I'm really liking these Johnstoni. The females are so pretty, friendly and have voracious appetites. They come right over to eat out of my hand and are always hungry. All the eggs but one are looking great and i'm really looking forward to having some baby johnstoni around.

I hope everyone else that got some of these are having success too.

I'm really liking these Johnstoni. The females are so pretty, friendly and have voracious appetites. They come right over to eat out of my hand and are always hungry. All the eggs but one are looking great and i'm really looking forward to having some baby johnstoni around.

I hope everyone else that got some of these are having success too.

Great to hear about the eggs :)
Especially that you are incubating the 2 ssp is fantastic,lets hope for many baby's very soon ;)
Success!

Hatch day!!! One out and more coming.

Also my Rwenzori female laid her second clutch yesterday. They are infertile. I didn't breed her after she laid her first clutch but she started developing eggs soon after she laid the first clutch. My Bwindi was bred again after her first clutch and should lay her second clutch soon.

Hatch day!!! One out and more coming.

Also my Rwenzori female laid her second clutch yesterday. They are infertile. I didn't breed her after she laid her first clutch but she started developing eggs soon after she laid the first clutch. My Bwindi was bred again after her first clutch and should lay her second clutch soon.

Congrats!!!
Cant wait to sse the pictures ;)

Back
Top Bottom