New Jersey Reptile Show - April 6 - Parsippany, NJ

Come join us at the New Jersey Reptile Show(NJRS). This year’s schedule includes April 6, 2013 as well as dates in July & October to be announced. The NJRS will be held in Parsippany, NJ at the Parsippany-Troy Hills PAL Building from 9am-4pm. Admission is 7.00 for adults, 4.00 for ages 5-12, and FREE for children under 5. Further details can be found online at www.NewJerseyReptileShow.com or by calling Chris at(201) 294-8969. We hope to see you at the show.
Best regards,
Chris

I'll try to make it! Just a matter or moving my days off around. I'm definitely going to the Long Islang show on March 17th though.

Hey guys & gals, just a reminder that we are only a few days away from the first reptile show here in NJ in a long time! The New Jersey Reptile Show is this Saturday April 6th 2013 at the Parsippany PAL Building located at 33 Baldwin Road in Parsippany, NJ 07054 There will be a variety of chameleons and other neat reptiles available, so be sure to stop by and check it out. We hope to meet some of you there.
Kind Regards,
Chris
New Jersey Reptile Show
www.NewJerseyReptileShow.com
www.facebook.com/NewJerseyReptileShow

Hey guys & gals, just a reminder that we are only a few days away from the first reptile show here in NJ in a long time! The New Jersey Reptile Show is this Saturday April 6th 2013 at the Parsippany PAL Building located at 33 Baldwin Road in Parsippany, NJ 07054 There will be a variety of chameleons and other neat reptiles available, so be sure to stop by and check it out. We hope to meet some of you there.
Kind Regards,
Chris
New Jersey Reptile Show

Can't wait for the show. We will be vending also. El Guapo Reptiles

Wow, just came across this thread, just wanted to say thanks for putting on the expo, my wife and I picked up a 5 month old chameleon there! :)

Glad you were able to find a new chameleon at the show. If you can post pictures, we all would love to see them. Our first show in NJ was great, and we look forward to our next show on July 20th. We already have more vendors signing up, so it should be a blast! We hope to see you there.
Regards,
Chris

Glad you were able to find a new chameleon at the show. If you can post pictures, we all would love to see them. Our first show in NJ was great, and we look forward to our next show on July 20th. We already have more vendors signing up, so it should be a blast! We hope to see you there.
Regards,
Chris

Sure, this is my wife at the show holding him just before we officially got him.
20130406_143924_zpsf342924b.jpg

I took a bunch more "nice" pictures once we got home Ill post up once I get a chance to upload them :)

Sure, this is my wife at the show holding him just before we officially got him.

I took a bunch more "nice" pictures once we got home Ill post up once I get a chance to upload them :)
Congrats and thanks for sharing :)

New Jersey Reptile Show OCTOBER 26 2013

Hey guys & gals, just a reminder that we are only a few days away from the next reptile show here in NJ! The New Jersey Reptile Show is Saturday October 26 2013 at the Parsippany PAL Building located at 33 Baldwin Road in Parsippany, NJ 07054 There will be a variety of chameleons and other neat reptiles available, so be sure to stop by and check it out. We hope to meet some of you there.
Kind Regards,
Chris
New Jersey Reptile Show

Back
Top Bottom