new jackson's

Some females have no horns,sum have 1 and sum have 3.

+1..agreeed..i remember(it was in one of the 100's of cham books i used to be obsessed with reading) but i saw a female that had just one huge nose horn..she was rad (females with horns i would figure are worth more ..rite??..just cause of how rare??)

heres a small female with one small horn..not the one i remember tho..

Attachments

• 29007young_female2.jpg
    29007young_female2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 80
(Chamaeleo (Trioceros) jacksonii jacksonii) ladies are mostly WC and go for around give or take $200.00 each and have 3 horns.

(Chamaeleo (Trioceros) jacksonii jacksonii) ladies are mostly WC and go for around give or take $200.00 each and have 3 horns.

ya know..i was lookin at flchams..and they show those prices, and i heard that they may have some of the elusive 1-3 horned females....nice to know

personally im not into manly females...lol

Triceros jacksonii merumontanus-Dwarf Jacksons- Female has one very large rostral horn (nose)
Triceros jacksonii jacksonii- Mt. Kenyan Jacksons- Female has all 3 horns
Triceros jacksonni xantholophus- Yellow-crested Jacksons- Female has one small rostral horn.

Yes my GF bought 1 for her son with 3 horns at a show thinking it was a boy til 2 months later when 14 babies were hanging from the leafs when she woke up 1 day,lol. She only paid 50.00$ for heres. I have the kind with no horns and paid 75.00 for her.She is a VERY prissy lover and such a girl. I do want to get a male for her though very soon and the price and pics shown on this thread seem spot on.

Yes my GF bought 1 for her son with 3 horns at a show thinking it was a boy til 2 months later when 14 babies were hanging from the leafs when she woke up 1 day,lol. She only paid 50.00$ for heres. I have the kind with no horns and paid 75.00 for her.She is a VERY prissy lover and such a girl. I do want to get a male for her though very soon and the price and pics shown on this thread seem spot on.

NICE!! she was a deal!

The first one looks female to me also. I don't see many xantholophus females with any horns even tiny ones like that. importers must see a lot of variations though. At that age a males horns should be much more pronounced.

I've had some Jacksonii Jacksonii females that had either a single horn or three horns.

i hope this helps i posted up a thread with pictures of their "private" area so let me know what you think

Back
Top Bottom