New Jackson Male Mouth Open?

had a horrible experience at petsmart today checking in on my jackson i puchased that i returned...they said i was overreacting and he was fine after they treated him (DUH!) but i believe they lied to me as they would not let me look at him and they told me he was in a glass aquarium after i told them to use a screened cage....the manager had the nerve to tell me I KNEW OF NOTHING OF WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT and proceeded to call me a jerk and say I couldnt buy him back because I don't know how to take care of them...so i told the b_ _ _h what was up and got one of their own chameleon care books they sold and showed her...needless to say she was soo embarrased she kicked me out of the store...i will be contacting the upper management and filing a complaint with the BBB...what terrible customer service and proof they dont give a f_ _K about their animals....sad day :( on another note, i ordered a veiled adult male from a reputable breeder thats beautiful yet fiesty...hes in a huge cage with a hibiscus tree and vines and the whole 9 yards. :)

I dont let my jacksons temperature get over 75 degrees, maybe 80 at the top of the cage where the basking bulb is but the rest of the cage will range from 64-75 degrees with a constant humidity level of 60-75%

Back
Top Bottom