New iPhone 5 and sleepy boys

Finally got rid of my crap iPhone 4 and got the 5. Just playing with the camera at midnight, so I'm going to try posting the pics I just took of my sleepyheads, Rico, Azazel, Fuego, and Bonsai:) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362287599.058107.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362287620.504024.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362287672.487595.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362287698.454443.jpg

Love your pics and your boys!!!!! iPhones are awesome! I've got a 4s and love it, not sure I need a 5.....

Love your pics and your boys!!!!! iPhones are awesome! I've got a 4s and love it, not sure I need a 5.....

No, you don't need a 5;) If you have a 4S, it's not worth $250 to upgrade. I only had the regular 4, so it was worth the upgrade. HUGE difference in the camera.

Thanks Max, now I need to try it out during the day, and try the panorama feature. I think I'll be able to get the entire Cham room in one shot:)

My 4s also has the panoramic. ;) If you downloaded the previous iOS, you got most of the 5 features. ;)

Last edited:
Holy smokes. They're all so fantastic looking. And the picture quality is great :)

Out of the two of us, I have an iPhone 5 and love it & Vinnie has a Samsung Galaxy S3 that he really likes. Both take really nice pics of the chams, though the photos look a little different. In my opinion the Galaxy finds more of the blues and gives photos through what feels like a blueish tint to me, but both offer great cameras for snapping photos of chams.

.Great colors on your chameleons. so beautiful.I suggest to Look for an app called "pudding". It gives you alot of different camera options including fish eye, and multi motion shots. great app if you ask me. galaxy phones have had panorama, and even have macro. personally i think iphones need to step their game up but aslong as the owner is happy thats all that matters

.Great colors on your chameleons. so beautiful.I suggest to Look for an app called "pudding". It gives you alot of different camera options including fish eye, and multi motion shots. great app if you ask me. galaxy phones have had panorama, and even have macro. personally i think iphones need to step their game up but aslong as the owner is happy thats all that matters

Thanks, I will check that app out. I had a Galaxy, didn't like it. I have a Mac so I guess I'm just an Apple kind of girl;)

Back
Top Bottom