New here...

Chamaniac

Hello all, my son Nathan (13) has been an animal aficionado since the age of 4. His dream is to own an animal rescue center one day. Anyhow, a few months back he decided that he would like to own a chameleon. We made a deal that revolved around gaining the proper knowledge and saving his pennies to which he has held up his end of the bargain and we will be welcoming our first chameleon early September.
Our research began at the local pet store until I found the Chameleon Breeders Podcast which led us to this forum. The amount of resources from you all has been amazing. We've been hanging in the weeds absorbing information but can't wait to become part of the "family'!!

Andy & Nate

Hello and welcome!! It is so great that you are supporting your son like this!! I had (and still have) the dream of a rescue center when I was a kid, and I wish my parents where supportive! Lucky for my kids that I will take in just about anything that needs a home lol!! It's great to have you all here and I can't wait to see pictures of your new addition!!

Welcome @Chamaniac . What and exciting time for you and your family !!. You could not have chosen a better person to go with then Matt . Our boy is from matt , Septiceye will be a year next month . Septiceye is AMAZING !!. Can't wait to see picture :).

We've been creeping on the forums for a while and actually reached out to Matt based off of the positive comments about him and his family. One of those people commenting was you, so consider yourself an accomplice! haha

We've been creeping on the forums for a while and actually reached out to Matt based off of the positive comments about him and his family. One of those people commenting was you, so consider yourself an accomplice! haha
Lol yes Matt and Jessica are amazing . They have beautiful babies (Human and scaly). Their an amazing team !!. You will be so very happy . Anything you ever need answered you will get , fast too . So happy for you guys . Be sure to post lots of pictures :love:.

After an extended wait time due to the terrible hurricanes, the newest member of our family has arrived! We are happy to introduce Hondo! Hondo is a Nosy Be and arrived to us via @Matt Vanilla Gorilla . I cannot stress how wonderful the process has been. Matt and his family have been so helpful and this little guy is amazing!
IMG_1653.jpg IMG_1659.jpg IMG_1660.jpg IMG_1671.jpg IMG_1696.jpg IMG_1699.jpg IMG_1704.jpg IMG_1709.jpg

Back
Top Bottom