New here!

JaniP

Established Member
Hi there!

I'm new here! I've been lurking for a long time and finally decide to sign up. After researching for about 6 months, and finally finding the perfect chameleon for me, we will be bringing home our new little guy tomorrow!

I had been looking to adopt an older chameleon for a long time. It breaks my heart when people get tired of their reptiles and don't give them the love they need, so I did not want to purchase a baby.

I finally decided on a one year old male veiled named Feeny (previously Henry). I have my screen enclosure set up with a free range area that we can hopefully use once he has settled in.

I live in Canada with my husband and daughter, I have three freshwater aquariums, 2 dogs and 2 cats (a little zoo!).

Nice to meet you all and thank you for all the information I've gathered from here by lurking!!

Jani

Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you decided to become a member. You will love it here. I keep veileds and they are awesome chameleons and show so much personality. They are an absolute pleasure to keep. They have a way of working their way right into your heart really fast. Post some pictures of Feeny when you can and just incase you haven't seen my blog for new keepers I have it attached below.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...-keepers-young-veiled-panther-chameleons.html

Thank you for the warm welcomes! Expect a flood of photos as soon as he has settled in and wants to be photogenic ;)

And thank you, Jannb! I have actually read your blog for new keepers and referred to it a few times, it was an awesome source of information!

Back
Top Bottom