New here & our setup

Im pretty sure there is a bump because I see it

I can't
You have a girl. The spurs are larger on a male, not just subtle bumps.

Now that I'm home and on a better screen, the bars on the last picture are Male patterns. The glare in the first set do not allow this to show. There is definitely a spur, but it is so small. Looks like Scarlet is actually "Will Scarlet" :rolleyes:. Last time I try to look at the forums on my work "tablet" o_O.

Apparently "Scarlett" is just not well endowed as others. :x lol

I asked on the breeding forum to get others opinions too. Specifically to ask he or she. General consensus was he.

Now to retrain myself to call it a him and not her...;)

Apparently "Scarlett" is just not well endowed as others. :x lol

I asked on the breeding forum to get others opinions too. Specifically to ask he or she. General consensus was he.

Now to retrain myself to call it a him and not her...;)
I had the exact opposite thing happen to me. I was told male, I wanted a male, but a couple weeks after having her I took a closer look and realized he was a she! Took me a while to think of a new name and see her as a female!

We could care less, actually it's almost better. No need to worry about egg binding. Of course ruins the whole cage set up with permanent egg bin thing we have going....lol

Just a little update. We have finally finished planting Steve's cage. I love the way it's turned out! Lots of help browsing the forum here and pulling ideas from various people & combining them to make our own perfect setup!

Attachments

• 20161109_122648_PerfectlyClear.jpg
    20161109_122648_PerfectlyClear.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 86
  • 20161109_122708_PerfectlyClear.jpg
    20161109_122708_PerfectlyClear.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 78
Time for a name change I guess so the other chameleons dont tease him! Dont feel bad its a common mistake.

Back
Top Bottom