New here any advice helps!

Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - Ambanja (panther) , male, 4 months old. he has been in my care for one month now
Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? About once maybe twice a week ( I know it should be less but i love em!)
Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? A verity of banded crickets, black solider fly larva, hornworms, mealworms, and wax worms. What amount? about 8 crickets a day aswell as 3-4 of any other insect i have on list at random.What is the schedule? feeders loaded in during morning, i also add a few more throughout day. Some in a feeder cup and some free ranged in cage.How are you gut-loading your feeders? crickets eat lettuce/kale/ or fluckers grain mix as well as constant water.
Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? Repashy calcium plus vitamin and calcium supplement (dusted every other feededing), Repticalcium with D3 once every 2 weeks. Reptivate vitamins once a week.
Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? Monsoon solo as well as a hand mister.How often and how long to you mist?6:30 am is first mist for 15 min. At around 3:30 i do a hand mist and at 6:30pm is final mist of 1min 30 seconds Do you see your chameleon drinking? yes i do and it’s adorable
Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. poops are normally brown/black with a white side aswell. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? since i got from trusted breeder no.
History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. Got cham from renown breeder was healthy when I received him to my knowledge.

Cage Info:
Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? Zoo Med Repti Breeze Chameleon Kit, 16" L X 16" W X 30" H (screen)
Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? Zoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 HO T5 UVB Lamp, as well as the same light but bulb version and a 100w zoo med heat bulb. ( i know the lights sound crazy but its alot of plants so i needed extra light. And as far as 100w bulb it is a good enough distance away for perfect baskin temp) lights and uvb come on at 7am and turn off 7pm
Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? 64(cagebottom)- 83-85(baskin temp) How do you measure these temps? Digital thermometers.
Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? Between 55%-85%, i used shower curtain on 3 sides to create installation , as well as the misting schedule. I use a hydrometer.
Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? Live Pothos and ferns.
Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? Cage in low traffic area (living room) no vents or fans and since cage rests on table as well as my DIY drainage system the top of cage its about 8-9 feet in air.
Location - Where are you geographically located? Ohio

p.s Made drainage system by caulkin and water proofing bottom edges of cage, then drilling holes in bottom of cage. as for the actual water collection i used a plastic storage draw with holes drilled into top of it then rested cage on top. WORKS LIKE A CHARM

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about. Just open to any advice or just wanna know if im all good.

Attachments

• C1F0807A-C6DB-4077-9444-0707327EBD91.jpeg
    C1F0807A-C6DB-4077-9444-0707327EBD91.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 37521B2D-6688-45EF-B083-07F73626EE34.jpeg
    37521B2D-6688-45EF-B083-07F73626EE34.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 2FFC5775-BEEE-48CC-A5A7-0AEE25BF969D.png
    2FFC5775-BEEE-48CC-A5A7-0AEE25BF969D.png
    546.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 23BE3220-F495-44E3-A77A-06245D7414B2.jpeg
    23BE3220-F495-44E3-A77A-06245D7414B2.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 100
  • AF8B71E4-4469-4A00-8464-43AEF6EBAD28.png
    AF8B71E4-4469-4A00-8464-43AEF6EBAD28.png
    546.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 9313AA0C-B930-4FA5-8168-CA1236896D98.png
    9313AA0C-B930-4FA5-8168-CA1236896D98.png
    419.1 KB · Views: 104
Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - Ambanja (panther) , male, 4 months old. he has been in my care for one month now
Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? About once maybe twice a week ( I know it should be less but i love em!)
Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? A verity of banded crickets, black solider fly larva, hornworms, mealworms, and wax worms. What amount? about 8 crickets a day aswell as 3-4 of any other insect i have on list at random.What is the schedule? feeders loaded in during morning, i also add a few more throughout day. Some in a feeder cup and some free ranged in cage.How are you gut-loading your feeders? crickets eat lettuce/kale/ or fluckers grain mix as well as constant water.
Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? Repashy calcium plus vitamin and calcium supplement (dusted every other feededing), Pick one or the other. Calcium plus will give you everything you need. Repticalcium with D3 once every 2 weeks. Reptivate vitamins once a week.
Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? Monsoon solo as well as a hand mister.How often and how long to you mist?6:30 am is first mist for 15 min. At around 3:30 i do a hand mist and at 6:30pm is final mist of 1min 30 seconds Do you see your chameleon drinking? yes i do and it’s adorable
Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. poops are normally brown/black with a white side aswell. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? since i got from trusted breeder no.
History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. Got cham from renown breeder was healthy when I received him to my knowledge.

Cage Info:
Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? Zoo Med Repti Breeze Chameleon Kit, 16" L X 16" W X 30" H (screen)you obviously know this, but a bigger enclosure will be required soon.
Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? Zoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 HO T5 UVB Lamp, as well as the same light but bulb version and a 100w zoo med heat bulb. ( i know the lights sound crazy but its alot of plants so i needed extra light. And as far as 100w bulb it is a good enough distance away for perfect baskin temp) lights and uvb come on at 7am and turn off 7pm
Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? 64(cagebottom)- 83-85(baskin temp) How do you measure these temps? Digital thermometers.
Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? Between 55%-85%, i used shower curtain on 3 sides to create installation , as well as the misting schedule. I use a hydrometer.
Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? Live Pothos and ferns.
Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? Cage in low traffic area (living room) no vents or fans and since cage rests on table as well as my DIY drainage system the top of cage its about 8-9 feet in air.
Location - Where are you geographically located? Ohio

p.s Made drainage system by caulkin and water proofing bottom edges of cage, then drilling holes in bottom of cage. as for the actual water collection i used a plastic storage draw with holes drilled into top of it then rested cage on top. WORKS LIKE A CHARM

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about. Just open to any advice or just wanna know if im all good.

Back
Top Bottom