New Free Range In The Works...

Very nice Kev! What no gutters?!? :p

You have a very understanding GF...She's a keeper that's for sure.

(I am said GF) I agree! Especially since it was my idea to switch the bedrooms so that the chams have more space ;):)

Hi Kev's GF, May your futures be filled with chamhappiness. :D

Kev...Liquid nails FTW!!! ;) I've held speaker (sub) boxes together with nothing but this stuff, and gave the boxes away or tossed them before I noticed it loosing any adhesion.

The only thing, I'm not so sure of is it's ability to adhere to smooth surfaces. But I would imagine the board would stand up to a lil roughing up with some sand paper.

+1 on the liquid nails. We used it in HS to make a raft to float across teh schools pool and held up perfectly.

If there is a hobby people or other RC hobby store by you they have special super glue that is down right amazing. I had an old TMaxx and it was constantly in the rain and mud and i never had my tire come off my rim. I also know it is good at bonding hair to your arm, rubber tires to your palm, your hand to your face, your hand to the wall, your hand to the table, well i think you get where im going with that. (btw, all those examples happened to me or one of my friends in my garage with this stuff at one time or another) All you ned to do is say you need tire glue. Plus it is made to adhere to smooth plastic and fake chrome plating.... this stuff literally bonds EVERYTHING

Not finished yet.....

Well... it might be too late to do liquid nails :( Pretty much done.... well glueing bits ogether at least. :eek:

Yesterday I pushed kinda hard to finish things up.... I wanted to get the misthing hooked up and finish potting most of the plants. I even trimmed one of the plants...I have a few more to go.....

But here is a vid of the range with misters on. It's a nit noisy I had the fan on full speed :eek: Oh and the lighting is weird in both vids... the first is kinda bright and you can't see well and then the other is dark... I have a POS PAS :eek:

Temp misting setup.

IMG_0851.jpg

Temp drainage setup....

IMG_0833.jpg

Well today I let lenny and chris have at the new free range... I even let Pat play in there.... but he didn't seem happy with the others....

here are a couple of pics of lenny and chris....

Lenny took to her spot i think... she was just happy to stretch out without chris walking on her... lol

IMG_0956.jpg

Chris found a basking spot and spread out to warm himself.

IMG_0957.jpg

and here is the relationship to one another...

IMG_0958.jpg

I wonder if they got closer since lights are out....

Seeing all of those water lines on that carpet makes me nervous! :) THey look happy! My Mellers are starting to tell me they need more space.

Back
Top Bottom