New Free Range for Raistlin...

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
So I put this together for our boy so he can spend some time out with us.

20180825_194003.jpg
20180825_194013.jpg

Yeah, in theory smaller branches could break. I wouldn't use it for a veiled just to be safe. I still want to be careful. Just because they are not supposed to eat plants doesn't mean he can't.

He looks beautiful! I think you might be letting a little too much sun into your cave! The walls are too bright and don't look very cave-like any more. :cool: You wouldn't want us to get the wrong impression, now, would you?;)

He looks beautiful! I think you might be letting a little too much sun into your cave! The walls are too bright and don't look very cave-like any more. :cool: You wouldn't want us to get the wrong impression, now, would you?;)

Sorry, I must have lit too many torches in the dungeon. I am taking pictures you know :snaphappy: . Don't worry, I'm still the least computer literate person on the planet, and if I do text, I still use complete sentences o_O.

If I ever have an Instagram Account, THAT'S when you need to worry :ROFLMAO:...

I use the same branch in mine and it's not sharp at all. It's kinda foam like but has a stiff center that I use to hold onto other sticks. I used it to hold all his traffic sticks .It's really nice and easy to clean . There are a lot of different length and diameter branches on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180828-232356.png
    Screenshot_20180828-232356.png
    2 MB · Views: 326
I didn't have that problem. I wrapped it tight around some small sticks and no signs of that.

As stated above, nothing sharp at all. They are kind of a rubbery foam material. Yes, if they are bent at too sharp of an angle they likely could split open a bit, as I have had that happen with others like this. The thicker branch isn't quite as long as I wanted, but the smaller one makes up for it! They are also sold separately if that works better for you! (y)

Thanks for this post! I have just purchased the bend a branch. Excellent.
Can anyone recommend any house plants/trees to get for my cham so he can play outside his viv? (Sorry to hijack the post).

Thanks for this post! I have just purchased the bend a branch. Excellent.
Can anyone recommend any house plants/trees to get for my cham so he can play outside his viv? (Sorry to hijack the post).

No problem ;). For outside you could do a hibiscus or schefflera aboricola.

I like the bend a branch because they are easy to clean, and furthermore they tend to hold little pockets of water on them. This has already been great for my panther as he does seem to lick branches like many panthers do.

Back
Top Bottom