new flexarium cage

hamley88

my old cage which looked realy nice, but i wanted the best for my cham so i got this:)

lizard027.jpg

and my new cage:)

lizard039.jpg

lizard034.jpg

lizard037.jpg

i will put a couple of pictures of my female veiled when she has settled in a bit.

lizard036.jpg

lizard035.jpg

just the way you said it made me think you thourght i was a idiot haha. its a female veiled cage so its obvious she might dig. thanks for your advice and a* for observation.

just the way you said it made me think you thourght i was a idiot haha. its a female veiled cage so its obvious she might dig. thanks for your advice and a* for observation.

Now if i took the "a* for observation" the wrong way, I would be on your case for being patronising! So don't always assume the tone by the text! :)

some people havnt got a sense of humour. you was the one shouting. maybe you should think about how you wright things.

some people havnt got a sense of humour. you was the one shouting. maybe you should think about how you wright things.

How was i shouting, anyone with text sence knows using CAPITAL'S is shouting!!!!!!!!!! Show me were i was using them???????

I love the enclosure and how it is set up. I also have the same exact cage.. I was wondering though, what did you put on the top of it so that the mesh did not cave in? I just have my lights set on top for right now and they make the top cave in a bit from the weight..

I love the enclosure and how it is set up. I also have the same exact cage.. I was wondering though, what did you put on the top of it so that the mesh did not cave in? I just have my lights set on top for right now and they make the top cave in a bit from the weight..

i made the frame at the top out of wood and sprayed it black it works well.

ive got a better picture of the frame at the top if that helps. but wont be able to put the picture up till tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom