New Female Arrived

Wykd

Established Member
I named her Banshee because she came tearing out of the bag hissing and posing! It caught me by surprise, I thought maybe I got shipped a snake by accident the way she came shooting out of the bag.

She is the replacement WC female Faly that Jim sent after Havana did not make it.

Attachments

• DSC_1208.jpg
    DSC_1208.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC_1209.jpg
    DSC_1209.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC_1210.jpg
    DSC_1210.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_1211.jpg
    DSC_1211.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 107
Jim always comes through. I have two Chams from him. A male Nosy Be (Greaseball) and a female Faly (Magestyk). Glad you got a replacement. A happy ending to a sad story.

She is a pretty little thing. She looks like she is not sure if she should rip your face off or run for her like. Perfect name for her.:D

Thanks all, yeah hope she settles in and be a healthy lil girl. I pulled out some leather gloves and stuck them by her enclosure. She gave me a major stink eye once she was out of the bag letting me know "You get one, just one handling and you just used it big boy!".

Thanks all, yeah hope she settles in and be a healthy lil girl. I pulled out some leather gloves and stuck them by her enclosure. She gave me a major stink eye once she was out of the bag letting me know "You get one, just one handling and you just used it big boy!".

Sounds like she's a feisty one! :D

Back
Top Bottom