New Female Ambilobe

DeviousMike

So I picked up a new little girl. She is about 6 months old or so. She is very active and very friendly. As I was tweeking her cage that I just introduced her to, she had not problem with my hand being in the cage and even shot a cricket while I was zip-tying something. Here's a few snap shots.

584eefba.jpg

7e260622.jpg

6655acd9.jpg

Oh she's beautiful.

I was thinking she looked a bit plump LOL

What are you calling her? For some reason I just thought 'Lady' when I saw her pics.

Oh she's beautiful.

I was thinking she looked a bit plump LOL

What are you calling her? For some reason I just thought 'Lady' when I saw her pics.

I still haven't named my other chameleons. Don't think I'll be naming this one any time soon! I'll probably refer to this one as "the girl".

Why can't my other chams be as social as this one. She's been drinking up a storm on my free range tree right in front of me with no hesitation.

1d7039c8.jpg

Very nice new lady you have but do you have any non gravid females?:eek::eek::eek: Get ready

I feel I'm prepared. I bought her with dual intentions. She was just such a friendly animal and I love her coloration (or lack there of) I felt she would be a good pet. And since my male is a stunner, I may breed in the future, but probably not for at least 6 months or so. I want this girl to be full grown before I try. Plus it will give me more time to learn about them as I'm still new to chameleons.

My girl is doing well and today she was the best I've ever seen her. She was displaying a lot of white so I thought I would share.

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

She's lovely! I'm so jealous, I really want a female but simply don't have the space right now. I think they are gorgeous in their own right, and yours is particularly beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom