New family member

RobandJess

We still need a name for the little guy (he is a munchkin cat)...any suggestions are appreciated...:D

Attachments

• cat 3 sm.JPG
    cat 3 sm.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 161
  • cat 2 sm.JPG
    cat 2 sm.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 132
  • cat 1sm.JPG
    cat 1sm.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 125
  • cat 6 sm.JPG
    cat 6 sm.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 147
  • cat 4 sm.JPG
    cat 4 sm.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 163
how about Munchkin! just kidding! He is so cute though! He has beautiful blue eyes so maybe some name from a shade of blue or something? I know kinda lame! BTW Bob is looking marvelous!!!!

Isn't that cat a danger to your cham? And I would think it will scare the cham to death. Cute kitten, but your cham may not agree with me on that.:(

Isn't that cat a danger to your cham? And I would think it will scare the cham to death. Cute kitten, but your cham may not agree with me on that.:(

I was thinking the same thing. You said what I wanted to say but didn't!:rolleyes:

I understand the concern and we are of course careful. We just wanted to introduce them so they know who is running around the place...especially since we are free ranging. but so far they seem to get along quite well...i think they'll be fine...any way bob is climbing high up where the cat cant reach him...

so far we were thinking boozer, cojo, mondo, napoleon, culito, hercules...but not convined with any of the names...:confused:

Cats, even kittens, can climb things you would never think they could. Cats/kittens are natural predators of lizards, and I agree with Laurie-that is just a bad stressor.

Cats, even kittens, can climb things you would never think they could. Cats/kittens are natural predators of lizards, and I agree with Laurie-that is just a bad stressor.

This!

Not only that but a cats saliva is FULL of bacteria. I know that any contact, via a lick or what have you, on a bird from a cat can kill it. Any scratch or bite from the cat will be the end of the cham as well.

Even a kitty with itty bitty legs is still a cat.

My cat looks exactly like this. When he came home his name was Bob. Then my sister wanted to rename him so I said Vanilla Ice because he is white and has ice blue eyes. We ended up calling him Ice Bob.

My sister now calls him Lord Farkbob because she's crazy, but to me he's still Ice Bob.
None of our cats have normal names- Ice Bob, Little Man, the orange cat (or COS Jim), the black and white cat (or Big Man), Phoebus, Lil' Nasty... lol

culito?
hahahahaa
thats like.... "little ass" in spanish...
sorry for the word... :p
sounds funny

... I would be also careful with the cat...
I used to have a cat...
One day we went on a trip, and one of my cousins went into my house to get something... and he didnt realize that the cat got inside.
The cat was actually pregnant, and she gave birth....
She finished her own food, then she ate her own kittens, and made a big mess everywhere!! :s
it was a really scary scene, but oh well, it was a mistake...
I would just be careful... they are wise animals

Our free range for Bob is hanging from the ceiling, so unless kitty can fly there is no way for him to get up there... :)

You may also have the same experience others who free range swear will never happen. Your boy Bob will find his way to the floor. Chameleons have been known to"drop" to get to where they want to go. That is some expensive cat food.:eek::eek:

i would def be carefull with the cat my little camo seems to love my rotty and always wants to climb on her, and the rotty wouldnt harm a fly, but better safe than sorry.
there was member who recently lost a cham to a rat attack and the rat was in a cage. just goes to show you never know

i would def be carefull with the cat my little camo seems to love my rotty and always wants to climb on her, and the rotty wouldnt harm a fly, but better safe than sorry.
there was member who recently lost a cham to a rat attack and the rat was in a cage. just goes to show you never know

Awwww, that's awful! no more cats for me! Had enough of their clawing everything and litter cat paw prints on my bed!!

Back
Top Bottom