New family member.

Went to reptile expo. And got me a a new member.

Attachments

• 13E54154-CB03-4ACB-90BB-4541F866FBE4.jpeg
    13E54154-CB03-4ACB-90BB-4541F866FBE4.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 91
  • C9C9AEF5-4F84-442C-AF0D-22185D7473F9.jpeg
    C9C9AEF5-4F84-442C-AF0D-22185D7473F9.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 79
Thanks. Wanted panther and a Jackson. And went to a expo and found one. And to a lady that is a member on here there too. So when i get a habitat for pather size. Im going to get one from her or mike thats on here too both good people. My extra cage wasnt big enough for an panther.

I finally hopped on the Arcadia bandwagon, too, after reading so many glowing reviews from members here! I'm darn excited for the upgrade. Been using reptisun for years and I'm really interested to see the difference

Thanks. Wanted panther and a Jackson. And went to a expo and found one. And to a lady that is a member on here there too. So when i get a habitat for pather size. Im going to get one from her or mike thats on here too both good people. My extra cage wasnt big enough for an panther.

Were you able to find strohl's booth then?

Yeah i got him from someone else. But talk to her about panther. Very nice lady and helpful. Just didnt get one because of size of my cage i did have. Once i get one big enough im getting one. My son got an Axolotls from them

Awesome, not sure if it was Lloyd I talked to before your other thread or his wife but they were very nice in that thread too. It may be a while before I do but I'm hopeful of a unrelated female ambilobe from them in the future.

Back
Top Bottom