New Englanders... Let's introduce ourselves ..

Ryan, Augusta Me

1 Bearded Dragon ( the Grumpiest Bearded I've ever seen)
5 Leopard Geckos ( 3 rescues, 2 just because)
1 Crested Gecko (rescue)
2 Ball Pythons
2 Corn Snakes
1 Male Veiled ( FLchams Newton Line)
1 Male Nosy Faly Panther with a Funny tail and back (Cham company Iceman Line)
P1000704.JPG

1 Male Ambilobe Panther ( Cham company BeetleJuice line)
2010-11-27%2008.11.34.jpg

1 Male Nosy Be cross Panther ( New hampsire Herp show mystery)
2010-12-24%2011.38.59.jpg

1 Female Ambilobe (Cham company Bonaroo Line)
2010-12-27%2012.25.25.jpg

Member of the Maine Herpetological Society.

Last edited:
Mike, from Franklin Ma.

just have one bb ambilobe panther,
oh yea and maybe another foot of snow tomorrow!

Neal, i'm from Manchester, NH! i have:
1.1 bearded dragons
1.1 ambilobe panthers
1.2 bearded pygmy chams
1.0 veiled
and 22 b.dragon eggs that are lookin amazing!

sooo sooo much snow this year, and yes more is on the way! i am confident this year knowing i finally have a generator! after last year having to bring everybody to a hotel when the power went was NOT fun.

Stuart, in Brighton, MA

I have a sambava panther and a Jackson's, both males. And a male jungle carpet python as well.

Edit: I guess that's all in my signature anyway!

this is great, lets get more on here! So my question now is, where does everybody get there herps and bugs? Anyone go to the reptile expo that is semi annual? I usually order my crickets from reptilefoods.com, cheaper than ghanns the last time i checked and i always get my bugs in less than 24 hours so no cold problems usually.....dubias are saving my life though, crickets are becoming a treat not a staple!

Reptilefood.com where I've been getting Crickets and Superworms- quick, good pricing, cold weather packaging, good customer support.
I've ordered other Feeders from some people on the forums, and snake feeders comes fresh frozen from a local.
Went to the Manchester NH herp show in october. Good show, Big, lots to see if you can get around people.
The Portland Me show is small but its still a nice show. easy to get around, easy to talk to the vendors,

Theres a Show coming up soon in the Boston area isn't there?

Awsome!

Wow Ryan that beetlejuice male looks like he may of one upped his dad. His colors are explosive.

Mike from Franklin , I used to live in Norfolk by the dirt jumps if you know where that is

Mike & Stuart , i've always loved jacksons, there affordable and have horns, but everyone I talked to said there hard to keep alive . Is that true? What's your experience.

Anyone one here mistking owners ?

Running 4 nozzles right now with the zip drip valve. I run it 4 times a day and run through nearly 5 gallons of water a day. I will have to get some pictures of the setups with my drainage system.

Wow Ryan that beetlejuice male looks like he may of one upped his dad. His colors are explosive.

Mike & Stuart , i've always loved jacksons, there affordable and have horns, but everyone I talked to said there hard to keep alive . Is that true? What's your experience.

Anyone one here mistking owners ?

I don't think that Jackson's are hard to keep alive, at least mine seems to be thriving. You can see a picture of him in this month's contest, and of course I highly recommend you vote for him! :) Like any chameleon you just have to do your research into the care requirements, and in general Jackson's like it a bit more humid and a little cooler compared to panthers. I do have a Mistking and whenever it comes on Drake (my Jacksons) will go right into the water and drink! The Mistking is great and I run it few times throughout the day, the Jackson's cage in particular is pretty wet and I have been dealing with some drainage issues. I don't want to cut down on spraying though because it is so dry during the winter time.

i had this same humidity problem with my jacksons. even after i bought a mistking i couldn't keep the humidity where i wanted it, after several failed attempts i switched him into a zoomed GLASS terrarium and problem solved!

Back
Top Bottom