New documentary featuring chameleons

Thought some of you would enjoy this documentary on madagascar! Ive seen every documentary regarding chameleons including the two I purchased from the bookstore, but I was surprised when I found this one I hadn't seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbEPNNknSK8

its 50 minutes long and has 4 different segments on chameleons throughout the video. Enjoy!

Nice video! They even allowed their Parsonii to fight until they were bloody. It looked totally staged they had what appeared to be an adult male Orange Eye and an adult male Yellow Giant battle.

Great video! I kinda fast forwarded to find the chameleon parts though as I did not have a whole hour to sit and view all the other animals. But yeah, the Parsons, were very cool! Thanks for posting!

Great find; thanks for sharing the link! I watched the parsonii fight earlier today but now I'm gonna put this on, have a beer, finish a water change on the reef tank, and enjoy it all. Aww, three day weekends. :D

That's a pretty cool film!

I've seen very few documentaries where the colors seem as rich as they do in life (Panther chameleons are nature's stoplights, LOL!), and where the images are so clear you can watch the mites crawling around the snakes' eye-scales.

Wait . . .

Did I really _want_ to see that in a documentary? :eek:

Warts and all, folks . . .

~Bruce

Back
Top Bottom