New Discus

Dyesub Dave

Hey All ... I recently got some new Discus for my 65 gal. tall aquarium and thought I'd share. They're very beautiful and amazing fish and I hope to keep them healthy and happy for a long time!!

BlueTurq-REDUCED.jpg

OrangeCheckerboard-REDUCED.jpg

BlueDiamond-REDUCED.jpg

PigeonBlood-REDUCED.jpg

DiscusTank65galtall-REDUCED.jpg

And here's a movie of them eating right from my hand !!

Let me know what you think!!! :cool:

Dyesub Dave. :D

You have 2 blood parrot 1 blue diamond and 1 high body... (all these are trade name in Asia)... Oh yeah... my brother is in tropical fish breeding and exportation...Discus were sold at around $3-$5 dollar and resold for more than 10X its own price.

Can I ask how much you pay for them???

I paid much more than that for them ( around the 10X amount ) but still cheaper than at the LFS. They are doing well and I'm very happy with them!

Here are some updated pics.

65galwithRena-Reduced.jpg

Discus-4-in-a-row-Reduced.jpg

Dyesub Dave. :D

Beautiful discus!! I have an Amazon biotope tank setup up right now, and would love to try discus in a bigger tank. Now I just have a breeding pair of angels, cories, neons, etc. That is a great setup... do you use a CO2 system for those lush plants?

So many of us are real pet people with an assortment of nature in our homes. My sun room is my favorite room in the house. This is where my critters are except for my dog....every room belongs to him.

Back
Top Bottom