New digs

Kaizen

Chameleon Enthusiast
New greenhouse digs:

The gardenias are starting to bloom, so the whole greenhouse smells awesome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 66
Impressive setup. Please another question, what is the "turbo" looking fan for?
It actually runs a trunk line from which small 1/2 diameter hoses run to each of the 20 neonate cages, so there is gentle airflow through each baby cage. This is crucial, since the neonate cages have three solid sides and can heat up easily on sunny days.

Wow, mind is blown at the awesomeness of this setup. Now last question, is this setup for the Chams for your personal enjoyment? :)

Wow, mind is blown at the awesomeness of this setup. Now last question, is this setup for the Chams for your personal enjoyment? :)
That depends on what you mean. I certainly do derive a lot of enjoyment from my chams, but I am working on a breeding project. My wife and I are trying to help establish Kenyan xanths in captivity in Canada, and we’re going to try our hands at Parsons.

Looks amazing Kaizen! Is this the GH with the large pond? I have a 10x20 in my yard waiting for assembly. I have a lot of work to do before the chameleons can play in it unsupervised.

What's your large aluminum hvac vent at the top? Also, I can't tell if its just a lot of connections, or did you rig up something fancy smancy with your mistkings?

I'm going to PM you (again), if that's alright. I'm in Maryland, quite a bit south from you... I'd love to chat about your heating and cooling design.

Looks amazing Kaizen! Is this the GH with the large pond? I have a 10x20 in my yard waiting for assembly. I have a lot of work to do before the chameleons can play in it unsupervised.

What's your large aluminum hvac vent at the top? Also, I can't tell if its just a lot of connections, or did you rig up something fancy smancy with your mistkings?

I'm going to PM you (again), if that's alright. I'm in Maryland, quite a bit south from you... I'd love to chat about your heating and cooling design.
Long time no talk Snitz! Yes, this is the greenhouse that formerly housed the koi. But alas, my wife and I decided to sell our koi and use the entire greenhouse for chams.

Back
Top Bottom