New Dart Frogs! Azureus + Auratus

Picked these up locally from a lady who decided she wanted to focus on breeding one frog species at a time, so she sold these three for an AMAZING price. All three are still juvies, between 6 and 7 months old. I will be purchasing an additional Azureus next month to keep 'Mosey' company. The Auratus 'Microspots' names are 'Soda' and 'Pop.'

Mosey

Soda

Pop

Great looking frogs!! I have keep darts for years, If you ever need advice or help with them I would be glad to help. Also If you havent already, check out dendroboard.com Its just like this site.

goodluck with them!!

Great looking frogs!! I have keep darts for years, If you ever need advice or help with them I would be glad to help. Also If you havent already, check out dendroboard.com Its just like this site.

goodluck with them!!
Thank you very much! I am a member of Cabadart.org (Canadian dart frog forums) and they are a great forum, just like CF.

So are they not poisonous???? I'm confused but I know nothing so
They are poisonous in the wild because they feed off of insects that have ingested poisonous plantation. However in captivity they do not feed off of anything poisonous, thus making them non-poisonous.

Very cool! Darren from ribbit recordings is just outside of Seattle ,You should look him up when your ready for Another one. he has amazing darts..

They are really awesome.
Thank you! I agree :)

The very last pic is really neat.
Thanks ataraxia!

Very cool! Darren from ribbit recordings is just outside of Seattle ,You should look him up when your ready for Another one. he has amazing darts..
Thanks for the suggestion curt. Unfortunately since I am in Canada I can't actually take any pets across the border so I wouldn't want to risk that =P

Beautiful lil guys, I have a fairly large Frog collection but I have never bought any Darts, I keep say I will but just haven't, anyway they are beauties

Beautiful frogs - Soda and Pop are my favorite color combo, but my husband has a trio of bumblebees and they are adorable too. Great job on finding such a fantastic deal on them, and hope you can find your Azureus a mate! :D

Back
Top Bottom