New cresties :)

dreamforthedead

Seen these four baby cresties last week in a shop, fell in love with two of them. After going back to the shop for the 3rd time i took the two i liked. One is a dalmatian and the other is a flame, think they are girls but not certain as they are only around 5-6 months old. Beautiful cresties! They are in their new cage now, gonna let them settle in then get some pics up. I just couldn't help myself, they set me back £98 for the two, i already had the viv at home i'd been setting it up since i first saw them, haha. :D:D

:D Congrats! Was the shop a P@H by any chance? That's how I found Buffie - she came right to the front of the viv and looked right at me! I knew I had to go back for her, I just couldn't get her cute face out of my mind!:D Cresties are the new chameleons so I've been told!

:D Congrats! Was the shop a P@H by any chance? That's how I found Buffie - she came right to the front of the viv and looked right at me! I knew I had to go back for her, I just couldn't get her cute face out of my mind!:D Cresties are the new chameleons so I've been told!

Yip P@H, did you pay £49 for Buffie? Thats what they were each here, guessing they would be the same in all really. The dalmatian one was on the glass looking at me the other day and my nephew liked the flame. They both caught my eye. Cresties are such sweet little things!

Snap! Lol! The best thing about them is that they know NOTHING about the morphs so there are real bargains to be had if you know what to look for! The lady I got Splat from found a Halloween Harlequin in her local P&H!!!:eek: Stunning l'il thing it is too! It was the fact that Buffie was cream that drew me to her, so completely different to Splat. She looked right at me and those eyelashes, well I was smitten! I reckon the cresties in P@H have magical powers - they cast a spell on you so you go back and buy them, lol!:D

Snap! Lol! The best thing about them is that they know NOTHING about the morphs so there are real bargains to be had if you know what to look for! The lady I got Splat from found a Halloween Harlequin in her local P&H!!!:eek: Stunning l'il thing it is too! It was the fact that Buffie was cream that drew me to her, so completely different to Splat. She looked right at me and those eyelashes, well I was smitten! I reckon the cresties in P@H have magical powers - they cast a spell on you so you go back and buy them, lol!:D

Haha i know, though one of the guys in my local one has a fair idea on them as he has 3himself. Some1 told me that Leo is a halloween harlequin cause he's really really dark when he fires up but i think he's just a harlequin. Whatever he is he's still my sweet boy, the two new 1s are so pretty the dalmatian is a real beauty. Always liked them, couldn't believe my luck when i saw her. :D There was a cream one to but i liked the 1s i got more. Lol

Back
Top Bottom