New colors!!!!

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Took Beman out for some sunshine today. Got to see some amazing new colors! Blues and yellows with a little bit of orange. He is almost 10 months old now :)

4-21-19_3.JPG
4-21-19_1.JPG

Were the blues like a teal in the pokadots? They're really hard to capture on photo. Trust me I've tried but I think I know what you're talking about. Beman is such a stud though!
Yeah and see the pale blue on his throat.. His spikes down his throat were a yellow today too instead of brown.
And then I got this one of his polka dots on his side showing more of the teal color.

4-21-19_2.JPG

If they don't fire up colorful much, he must be really excited about beiing outside in the sun!! Do you give him treats when he is outside?

Oh I know you do! I got my little guy Tuesday of last week and he’s stole my heart very quickly! I haven’t had time yet but I’m gonna post some pics of my little Nelson tomorrow.

Oh I know you do! I got my little guy Tuesday of last week and he’s stole my heart very quickly! I haven’t had time yet but I’m gonna post some pics of my little Nelson tomorrow.
I was like wait he got him where are the pics lol. Well I look forward to seeing little Nelson :)

Back
Top Bottom