New chameleon

I didn't, in any way, ask for advice about his terrarium. I didn't ask for an entire conversation about how I keep my chameleon either. And Im not sitting on the computer worried about what you guys have to say next and reply as fast as possible. So sorry if it takes a while to reply, but I'm no longer going to. This thread is very repetitive and predictable. There is no need for any of you to respond.

You asked about his health. The quickest way for a chameleons health to deteriorate is poor husbandry. You stated the tank you kept him in, and gave details that lead us all to believe your husbandry and his surroundings are what could be causing this issue that could be a sign of something deadly. If you didn't want help and your truly believed you knew what you were doing there was no reason to come on here and insult people who were only trying to help.

You asked about his health. The quickest way for a chameleons health to deteriorate is poor husbandry. You stated the tank you kept him in, and gave details that lead us all to believe your husbandry and his surroundings are what could be causing this issue that could be a sign of something deadly. If you didn't want help and your truly believed you knew what you were doing there was no reason to come on here and insult people who were only trying to help.
Don't waste your breath. The OP obviously does not actually want any help and is just here to troll. It's unfortunate for the cham but there's not much we can do to help an ignorant owner.

Don't waste your breath. The OP obviously does not actually want any help and is just here to troll. It's unfortunate for the cham but there's not much we can do to help an ignorant owner.

Sigh. I know you're right, just figured maybe she'd see past her ego. Might as well be dealing with petsmart. :(

I just hate feeling helpless.. I try to help other members through this website. I wish they would listen and try to provide the best for their chams, because even when someone is doing it right, things can still go wrong. My advise for the day: Dont take your healthy chameleons health for granted.

I myself have a sick chameleon and have tried everything I could think of, no matter the time or money it took, and she still isnt better..

and this guys chameleon will probly end up with an infection and die just because he thinks the fish pond in the enclose looks cool and doesnt want to take it out.

I feel like these comments are definitely not helping. It just pushes owners away more.

Well if some people can't stand being criticized then they shouldn't be here most of the people only give truthful advise only the person takes it and absorbs it or not it's on them. I have been criticized no big deal I take all information I'm told and help others with it.

This. You get some weird people out there on the internet. It's possible this Troll doesn't even HAVE a chameleon. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen someone pull something like this on an internet forum.

Back
Top Bottom