New chameleon

Who's to say its info I don't know? Like I said, I know plenty of people who've owned chameleons with glass terrariums that lived full, happy and healthy lives. So keep your opinion to yourself, thanks.
Everyone here is just looking out for the health and safety of the cham. Giving the experienced owners here an attitude is not going to get you very far.

If you know so many people that have had cham's live full, happy, healthy lives then why not ask them about your problem?

You're here asking for help, people are trying to help you, and you have nothing but an attitude. I feel bad for your cham.

Lol. Because going on the Internet is faster than trying to get in touch with friends who's numbers I don't have atm since I got a new phone. Isn't one of the rules of the threads to stick to the topic? Seems no one cares about that. And my chameleon is doing just fine :) if I had questions about my chameleon's terrarium, I would've asked but I didn't now did I? anyone worried about my said attitude, you can go fuck yourself :) good day.

you said it was a 100 gallon tank which to mean means fish tank. There is a difference between a terrarium and an aquarium and you did not state that. Terrariums have ventilation at the bottom, tanks do not.

how do you ventilate a fish tank on the bottom? Did you drill holes? Also, you are very disrespectful with your language and obviously if your chameleon has one eye closed he is not doing well. You are not going to get help for your chameleon when you need it with your attitude.

You can't help someone who doesnt want help.

OP, I hope you reconsider the advice you've been given. Aside from the bacteria and drowning hazard, the movement if the fish can cause the chameleon to stress out. When a chameleon gets very stressed, they can develop problems that can lead to their demise, meaning their death. Aquariums create stagnant air which, like others have stated, can cause respiratory issues. Not to mention that there is very little height, which chameleons prefer. It's is also very difficult to create a temperature gradient.

how do you ventilate a fish tank on the bottom? Did you drill holes? Also, you are very disrespectful with your language and obviously if your chameleon has one eye closed he is not doing well. You are not going to get help for your chameleon when you need it with your attitude.

My chameleon is doing well. I've already stated, he no longer has his eye against the glass.

You can't help someone who doesnt want help.

OP, I hope you reconsider the advice you've been given. Aside from the bacteria and drowning hazard, the movement if the fish can cause the chameleon to stress out. When a chameleon gets very stressed, they can develop problems that can lead to their demise, meaning their death. Aquariums create stagnant air which, like others have stated, can cause respiratory issues. Not to mention that there is very little height, which chameleons prefer. It's is also very difficult to create a temperature gradient.

He doesn't go on the side with the fish. He stays by his tree, plants, and watering/drip system, and basking lamp.

he might be doing well today cause you just got him. The habitat your are providing is asking for trouble. Illness can take a period of time to manifest when your husbandry is incorrect. What kind of temperatures do you have for him ambient and basking? What is your humidity level reading? Do you even know what temps and humdity levels you are supposed to have?

Chameleons are very much known for being fine one day, and dead the next because they hide their problems so well.

It doesn't matter if he stays on one side right now. He will eventually wander and he may die. He may also die from other issues that can be prevented by some simple changes to your husbandry.

Wohoo. It is getting quite heated in here.

In general: This forum can be very useful to newbies in Chameleon care. If you ask for an advise on a issue of husbandry, there can be several factors down the line which cause problems up to possible death (which has been pointed out to you already).

I am sure that many of us had made those bad experiences and are therefor here to help and share their experience. I would try to listen to the advice, especially as it was you who has asked in the first place.

Lol. Because going on the Internet is faster than trying to get in touch with friends who's numbers I don't have atm since I got a new phone. Isn't one of the rules of the threads to stick to the topic? Seems no one cares about that. And my chameleon is doing just fine :) if I had questions about my chameleon's terrarium, I would've asked but I didn't now did I? anyone worried about my said attitude, you can go fuck yourself :) good day.

..................................? Have a wonderful weekend talk to you soon. :)

if you have anymore questions please fill out

https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

I didn't, in any way, ask for advice about his terrarium. I didn't ask for an entire conversation about how I keep my chameleon either. And Im not sitting on the computer worried about what you guys have to say next and reply as fast as possible. So sorry if it takes a while to reply, but I'm no longer going to. This thread is very repetitive and predictable. There is no need for any of you to respond.

Back
Top Bottom