New Chameleon

Justin Ward

Established Member
so im pretty anxious...im meeting up with a forum member to get my male ambanja at around 4 today...i feel like this is going to be the longest 1 hour drive ever, the suspense it killing me haha...pictures to come later tonight possibly

So excited for you! My baby ambilobe comes tomorrow. I feel like the night before Christmas, or the night before I had my 2 kids! haha! Can't wait to see pictures :)

ok so i went to go pick up the male ambanja, and he said that he had an unrelated female that has some trouble shooting her tongue and he didnt have the time to baby her...he said he would just give her to me as long as i gave him a baby if i breed them haha...i couldnt pass it up so here are Duncan and Lilah...hes a little fiesty and i couldnt find a glove, thats why i have the sock on my hand in the one picture...they are both F1 Ambanjas

ok so i went to go pick up the male ambanja, and he said that he had an unrelated female that has some trouble shooting her tongue and he didnt have the time to baby her...he said he would just give her to me as long as i gave him a baby if i breed them haha...i couldnt pass it up so here are Duncan and Lilah...hes a little fiesty and i couldnt find a glove, thats why i have the sock on my hand in the one picture...they are both F1 Ambanjas

sorry pictures didnt load...oh and he is 6ish months old and she is about a year and a half

Attachments

• Duncan2.jpg
    Duncan2.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Lilah1.jpg
    Lilah1.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Duncan1.jpg
    Duncan1.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Lilah2.jpg
    Lilah2.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 102
they look great and sounds like you got a great deal

yeah i ended up getting the 2 chams, with fully furnished cages, 2 - 2'x4' cages that had screen damage (which i have already fixed both), 3 clamp lamps, a 4' reptisun 5.0 and a bag of cricket crack all for under 250...i just got lucky bc he getting out of chameleons so he really hooked it up for me

Back
Top Bottom