new chameleon! :)

yoshi9

I'm going to be buying a new ambilobe in a few days most likely and was curious about a few things 1.where should I buy him I live in pheonix, arizona2.how old would you suggest he be? 3.where should I buy my repti glo,hood,and basking light not the bulb but the thing that holds it? Thanks!

everthing you need could be bought by site sponsors. reputable breeders wouldnt sell a cham to a first time owner any younger than 3 months or depending on size.

everthing you need could be bought by site sponsors. reputable breeders wouldnt sell a cham to a first time owner any younger than 3 months or depending on size.

Ok I want an older panther anways I've had my veiled for almost a month and a half now. Do you suggest any breeders?

I bought my guy from FLCHAMS and Mike is a great breader. I had one problem with the veiled and he was fast to act to get the problem fixed. I recommened FLCHAMS all the way. Also you should look at his panthers there amazing

I bought my guy from FLCHAMS and Mike is a great breader. I had one problem with the veiled and he was fast to act to get the problem fixed. I recommened FLCHAMS all the way. Also you should look at his panthers there amazing

i will take a peek :) thanks! If you dont mind me asking what was wrong?

I would highly recommend Kammerflage Kreations. they have gorgeous panthers and are the greatest people to deal with. They are located in California.

I have been looking at the panthers at chameleon company anybody have experience with them?

I just purchased my 3-month ambilobe male from Jim and couldn't be happier. Chameleon Company is definitely a great place to purchase a panther. ;)

Carol I will for sure check them out especially because they are a site sponsor,synapse I'm really considering one from them! could you post some pictures?

Head to your local hardware store to find the fixtures for your lights. You can find all the lighting you need there with the exception of the proper UVB bulb, probably going to want to head to the reptile shop for that.

I got a ceramic dome lamp for just a few bucks and I got 2 24" linear fixtures for around 10 bucks each. If you get those things from the petstore your going to be paying at least double for the pretty box it comes in.

Head to your local hardware store to find the fixtures for your lights. You can find all the lighting you need there with the exception of the proper UVB bulb, probably going to want to head to the reptile shop for that.

I got a ceramic dome lamp for just a few bucks and I got 2 24" linear fixtures for around 10 bucks each. If you get those things from the petstore your going to be paying at least double for the pretty box it comes in.
Ya I'm trying to save money so I'm going to try to look at the store

Carol I will for sure check them out especially because they are a site sponsor,synapse I'm really considering one from them! could you post some pictures?

Check the album out in my profile or the new thread I started.
There's a video of him sniping crickets in the photo forums.
He's only 3 months old but I've already seen all the colors of the rainbow on him. I hope he turns out to be a stunner like his daddy Bonaroo. :cool:

site sponsors....

though i haven't bought any from FL Chams, i've seen them at shows and they look great!

we have a female ambilobe from Amazing Blue (So Cal) and a male from Kammerflage (also Cali) and both are amazingly healthy, beautiful chams.

one other to consider is one of the forum members - Lancechams - we have one of his ambilobe females - beautiful bloodlines - and absolutely cannot beat the "customer service"... we bought kat back in oct and he's great about questions and recommendations and such even if it's unrelated to our purchase. :D

you can see pics of ours if you want in my "gang's all here" thread (recent post) if you want to check them out....

you can't go wrong with any of the sponsors i think. :)

alright well im for sure getting a new ambilobe it was my birthday today and i got the money i need jandie im gonna talk to lance tonight hopefully and synapse ill probably call them to see what they have available as well. thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom