New Chameleon, New cage setup

Realkoi

I dont know about anyone else but personally i find that building a cage for new chams that i purchase it part of the fun. I have a reptibreeze but find it kinda flimsy and not friendly to hang veins and other vegetation off of. I dont know about the rest of you but I personally enjoy and look forward to building a cage for my new chams. To me its add to the excitement of getting a new chameleon and lets me try new things and make each one unique and custom. Just wondering what you guys thought. Here's some pics. Hope you like.

Attachments

• cage.jpg
    cage.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 98
  • cage1.jpg
    cage1.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 65
  • cage2.jpg
    cage2.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 92
  • cage3.jpg
    cage3.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 60
  • cage4.jpg
    cage4.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
all as i do it get the screan from home depot get the aluminum screen or pet screen nothing with fiberglass. After then cutting it to size i then take a piece of duck tape that i fold 1/2 on each side so it gives me no sharp snagged edges. I then simply staple the pieces to the wood. use the 8'x2"x1" pieces of wood from home depot get five @ $1.38 each, one roll of the 84" x3' silver screan $8.79,I get the pre made 90 degree eblows you will need 16 and you can decide the size i use the 1 1/2 inch with four in a pack for $2.19 each. I then get a four pack of the 2 inch hinges $3.98 and some thompson sealer of your choice. good luck message me with any questions

Back
Top Bottom