New Chameleon From San Diego Supershow

Cameron B

Established Member
Hey, all,

I purchased a new CB female Carpet Chameleon (F. Lateralis) at the show this last weekend. She's adjusting well so far and is a very hearty eater compared to the others so far! I'm hoping her colors will come in a little more vibrant as she gets older.

Sorry for the semi-poor quality this time around! I went quick...

2630013293_46c87d7cd8_o.jpg

2630832474_ca832fc3ed_o.jpg

Nice

Hey she looks realy good to me her colours look pretty good already, and they are goa get better!, thats cool.
How big does lateralis lateralis get?

Hey she looks realy good to me her colours look pretty good already, and they are goa get better!, thats cool.
How big does lateralis lateralis get?

Lateralis Lat. typically get no longer than 7 inches.

Jeez,how many carpets do you have lol?

Haha. The reality is that they have so many patterns that you simply think you're looking at a different chameleon altogether. This is only my third Carpet... :)

Congrats on the new addition to the family, she looks really good. Mike (FLChams) does produce some nice chameleons eh. Please post more pics as she matures too.

Good luck with her. Once she gets up to breeding age, I'd like to trade notes on mating and incubation times.
Cheers,
t

Congratulations on the new Beauty

Nice looking female Lateralis Cam! I really like her colorarion, she sure is a beauty and I'm sure will make her Man Whore happy ;)

Back
Top Bottom