New Chameleon and enclosure

Glovenation

Helli everyone! I’ve been reading a lot of yalls post and researching on our new Cham from FLChams. He arrives tomorrow! We got a premium Veiled Jethro juvenile from them. My question is we were giving this cage from a friend to start out with. It is a repti breeze 18x18x36. We are going to order a dragon stand setup next 2x2xx4. Do you think I need to do anything else to this setup. It will not be sitting where it’s at,(checking the lighting and temp ranges) it will be in my sons room away from a vent and window. It’s his Christmas present. We have a couple of ficus and money trees in the living room for free range. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Attachments

• D79A5AF1-3A45-4C47-900B-294D17DA2AD0.jpeg
    D79A5AF1-3A45-4C47-900B-294D17DA2AD0.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 113
Forgot to mention it has a couple of fake vines mixed with a pothos and a couple of dracena’s. The temp under the basking area is 84 after a couple of hours. It’ has a 60 watt blue day bulb and a 5.0 uvb on the other side. I think I need 75 watt heat bulb but I’m not sure. Open to any suggestions.

Forgot to mention it has a couple of fake vines mixed with a pothos and a couple of dracena’s. The temp under the basking area is 84 after a couple of hours. It’ has a 60 watt blue day bulb and a 5.0 uvb on the other side. I think I need 75 watt heat bulb but I’m not sure. Open to any suggestions.
Everything seems good! I personally would switch to a linear bulb.

Back
Top Bottom