New cham room finished with parsley and his new home

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
4A3A2E41-BC90-401B-B93A-B83887B973AB.jpeg
19731EAD-0B73-4397-A222-01C1C1CB5844.jpeg
CE29FF82-382D-419A-B72B-ADDA29F79DA0.jpeg
AF274ECC-418A-4E36-857B-499DA83489FB.jpeg
F914AA1E-6C8F-44F6-AC34-610156DF2C15.jpeg

My humidifiers, air conditioner and fans are on the other side, they are good enough to power both sides

Best bet is to QT in another room. So since he has a Cham room, he should QT anywhere else lol. Living room, bedroom, closet :p. Anywhere but the Cham room.
How far away do you need to make a QT room? I have a Cham coming soon and need to figure out how to QT him from my current chams.

How far away do you need to make a QT room? I have a Cham coming soon and need to figure out how to QT him from my current chams.

Next town over :p.

Na, as far as you can ideally. And make sure, you deal with the new one last, and that it has its own stuff. No sharing feeder cups, sprayers, anything, don't share anything.

If you want to get really good. Build a shed, and use that as QT room. Then, if you get a cham with Parasites build another room after treatment, move the Cham to new she'd and burn the first one down, cycle until no more parasites.

Sorry sorry, just the thought of Coccidia

Last edited:
Next town over :p.

Na, as far as you can ideally. And make sure, you deal with the new one last, and that it has its own stuff. No sharing feeder cups, sprayers, anything, don't share anything.

If you want to get really good. Build a shed, and use that as QT room. Then, if you get a cham with Parasites build another room after treatment, move the Cham to new she'd and burn the first one down, cycle until no more parasites.
Cool thanks. I will give hodor my smoke room. I had to deal with coccidia once already I don’t want to deal with it again.

Back
Top Bottom