New Cham owner

Hello everyone!

I adopted a 9 month old Panther about a month ago so I guess 10 months now, just want to share some photos. I'm not to sure his lineage or where he derived from.

We named him Rex.
I noticed his lips turned yellow on both sides, it had me freaking out because I read about mouth rot but I think it's just his colors changing, you'll notice they use to be white.

Leave your thoughts and some knowledge! Thanks!

20170619_170957.jpg
20170511_190557.jpg

If you want to check up in your husbandry (not sure if that's what you meant) fill out the how to ask for help form in the health clinic section. He is very pretty, love the blues!

If you want to check up in your husbandry (not sure if that's what you meant) fill out the how to ask for help form in the health clinic section. He is very pretty, love the blues!
Thanks for the reply! I

I'm not actually to concerned about his lips changing color, Ive examined inside his mouth and everything looks healthy, and wear the yellow is on both sides evenly I don't think it is anything to be concerned about. I was more just wanting to get other people's experiences with their panthers and any tips they might have.

-sean

Thanks for the reply! I

I'm not actually to concerned about his lips changing color, Ive examined inside his mouth and everything looks healthy, and wear the yellow is on both sides evenly I don't think it is anything to be concerned about. I was more just wanting to get other people's experiences with their panthers and any tips they might have.

-sean
I thought you wanted to check up on your husbandry regardless of the lips sorry

I'm not sure what type he could be, but he does have some nice blues on him. I'd like to see his setup if you don't mind sharing pics of those! It's always fun to see how other people make their cages. Plus, people here on the forum are good about passing along housing tips.

Back
Top Bottom