New Cage

pieter089

I've had a new cage built and It's going to be delivered on friday, It is 50'' tall 40"X40" wide and covered with very fine diamond mesh. Think my 4 month old veiled is going to find it spacious! just needed to tell someone I can't wait!

lucky little guy, (we wanna see some pics when it's up and running) :D

I hope I can find him in there, I will post some six ASAP. I'm going to buy a hibiscus and some dried branches with fake leafy vines wrapped around them, Also something I am adding to the cage is a 3 or 5 point misting system.

I am going to spoil him....lol

I am STILL WAITING for delivery!!! I hate it when someone is late, and even more when someone keeps postponing, now its a MAYBE for Monday(tomorrow). If the cage would fit i'd tell him to shove it! I was so exited and now i'm getting F#CK{D around....

HAAAAAAAAA! At long last!!! I've waited so long and its comming NOW it'l be here in ONE HOUR, but then I'm leaving for the weekend so wont be able to put my cham in it right now

OK got some stuff this morning and got things moving, hope its the right plants. I bought some kind of umbrella looking plant, and a small hibiscus for now. Got two 8' grape vines, an artificial leafy vine curled around a large branch that splits into several other branches and some river rocks to cover the soil. Just need to buy another plant, don't know what yet,(Suggestions appreciated)and a nice pot for my small hibiscus... Maybe some more vines I don't know. Please tell me what you think and if you can see something wrong or think I should add something, thanks!

Get a hanging plant like a Pothos and you can get alot more foliage cover near the top. Also the vine are very sturdy and can easily wrap around artificial vines to make good walkways.

Get a hanging plant like a Pothos and you can get alot more foliage cover near the top. Also the vine are very sturdy and can easily wrap around artificial vines to make good walkways.

I was thinking of buying one of those buy they didn't have in pots that hang, i'll shop around thanks.

On a different note, should I be freaked out if he's eating all the plants? even the umbrella thing?

No, veileds are more prone to eating plants. What I do for my guy is hand feed him fruits and veggie slices, like what I gutload my feeders and he gets his vegan fill. This allows me to provide him healthy foods and he's less likely to eat his plants

No, veileds are more prone to eating plants. What I do for my guy is hand feed him fruits and veggie slices, like what I gutload my feeders and he gets his vegan fill. This allows me to provide him healthy foods and he's less likely to eat his plants
Thats a good idea, going to be trying it

Back
Top Bottom