New Cage

primestick

well, my little cham i got a while back has grown from the little guy that was shorter than an inch or so long, to a good sized little guy. Here is some pics of his new 25x24x48 cage that is in the building process.

Attachments

• 100_2833.jpg
    100_2833.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 100_2837.jpg
    100_2837.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 121
well, my little cham i got a while back has grown from the little guy that was shorter than an inch or so long, to a good sized little guy. Here is some pics of his new 25x24x48 cage that is in the building process.

Nice, what did you use to frame it up?

I used the aluminum frame that you would use for making a window sreen and some metal screws. Its quite sturdy and is the same way they make a repti breeze. I also used a heavy duity pet resistiant screen its the "OH no dont use that" fiberglass type screen but if you have ever tried to run an aluminum screen in these frams you would use the same.i think it will be safe from cricket assualt as long as i dont over feed. Ill probably hang random cups in there also for meal worms. Ill post more pics as the cage gets closer to being done. with new plants and other fun things to climb on.

very nice and now attact it to a vanity combo for great drainage =) can get them cheap and they look nice.

that was one thing i was unsure of how i am going to do. Should i find something that is slanted to the center or just buy a flat one and put lots of holes in it for dranage.

that was one thing i was unsure of how i am going to do. Should i find something that is slanted to the center or just buy a flat one and put lots of holes in it for dranage.

well a vanity usually has a sink so there's your drain with a 5g bucket inside cabinet, thats if you wanna spend 50+bucks. i like it bc like i said looks good and easy, Also showerpans drain nice. not sure what everyone else does.

Back
Top Bottom