New Cage

ScubaSteve318

sooo this is the new cage i recently recieved from diycages. hows it look so far? i plan on looking for a real plant to put on the bottom of the cage, cause it looks soo empty down there.

Front:
IMG_0390.jpg

Back:
IMG_0392.jpg

Nice! My guy has some thin bamboo sticks running up diagonally from each of the bottom corners as well, if you are looking for something more to put in there. I have them in an X shape and they reach the entire length top to bottom so he can climb down lower if he needs to.

What kind of plant are you getting? I have a pothos that is growing rather quickly, I can't wait for it to fill in the cage.

Nice! My guy has some thin bamboo sticks running up diagonally from each of the bottom corners as well, if you are looking for something more to put in there. I have them in an X shape and they reach the entire length top to bottom so he can climb down lower if he needs to.

What kind of plant are you getting? I have a pothos that is growing rather quickly, I can't wait for it to fill in the cage.

yeaaa i actually saw a bamboo plant which would look pretty cool, but it went for like $120 so i cant really afford that :\

I'm thinking about either getting a pathos or a ficus

yeaaa i actually saw a bamboo plant which would look pretty cool, but it went for like $120 so i cant really afford that :\

I'm thinking about either getting a pathos or a ficus

I think he just meant some bamboo sticks, not the whole plant. You can get sticks at most craft stores (like Michaels) for a few bucks. Also, that $120 bamboo plant must have been some kinda special! Never seen that before...

I think he just meant some bamboo sticks, not the whole plant. You can get sticks at most craft stores (like Michaels) for a few bucks. Also, that $120 bamboo plant must have been some kinda special! Never seen that before...

Yes, the sticks are fairly cheap and I just washed and scrubbed them first. Just for extra affect/design/climbing purposes. My cage looked pretty bare waiting for the pothos to grow but now that's filling out nicely.

Back
Top Bottom