New cage WOO HOO ! !

Jeremy l

well my new cage finally came in yesterday. ive been needing one for my young veild. he seems so happy to get out of the glass cage. ive set it up exactly like the one my panther is in. ! ! (and im finally am using the correct lights on both chams.) ! ! i am using only live plants (scheffelera) sp ? in the cages with river drift wood branches ( no bark ) and i did steralize them. both finally have the repti-SUN 5.0's in the cages and 75 watt regular basking bulbs
both seem super happy and my veild is and looks to be better after i bulb burned him. i felt so bad, but hes doing good. any way im finally headed down the right path.

Last edited:
Very nice! looks good. The only suggestion I would make is to block the view of each other. (if you haven't already) Cant really tell in the pic.

They can become stressed if they see each other.

i am having one more stand built so i have matching stands. when its done i will put my scheffelera tree between the cages to block each others view

they still may be able to see through a plant. i would use plastic cardboard availible at sign shops. it is cheap and easy to use

Sean

correct i would put something on the right side of the left cage and the left side of the right cage so they cant see each other that can bring them a bit of stress

otherwise evrythign looks great

one is form mike at fl-chams and the other is from, www.screencages.com. i like the new one but the one from fl-chams is far better built and has a better fit and finnish. i had to do some modification to the new one. they look alike but when you get next to them side by side there is a big difference. im not knocking it but i think i'll but my next one from mike again.

Back
Top Bottom