New Cage update

serenaj25

Avid Member
Hunter has been growing quite quickly so I decided it was finally time I get him a full size cage. It is 4ft x 2 x 2. It has a Benjamin ficus tree inside as well as some branches and space to climb. Suggestions are welcome on what I can add to make it even better!

IMG_6605.JPG IMG_5698.JPG

Hunter has been growing quite quickly so I decided it was finally time I get him a full size cage. It is 4ft x 2 x 2. It has a Benjamin ficus tree inside as well as some branches and space to climb. Suggestions are welcome on what I can add to make it even better!

View attachment 186461View attachment 186462
Pathos work very nice . Very easy to maintain . I've also seen some jeweled orchids in enclosure lately on here that are beautiful ,I have heard they do well . Hunters is showing some beautiful colors .

Pathos work very nice . Very easy to maintain . I've also seen some jeweled orchids in enclosure lately on here that are beautiful ,I have heard they do well . Hunters is showing some beautiful colors .
thank you! I think eventually we will get a pothos to take up some of the space at the bottom

Back
Top Bottom