New cage, accessories, mister,PLANTS

Avallone

Im moving My Ambilobe Panther Cam to the ReptiBreeze 24,24,48 Cage and I had also purchased the "NEW" Monsoon rainfall mister. What Kind of misting schedule should be used to provide the best for my cham. I wanted to buy a LARGE plant but not quite sure on what to buy, Any Ideas that would provide GREAT hiding along with MANY branches? I need More bendable vines and all of the pet stores around me are sold out!!! Where should I order them for CHEAP w/shipping... I have a medium sized pothos plant that I am going to put at the bottom of the cage when I get it!!! ANYONE WITH ADVICE????!?!?!??! I THANNKKKKKK YOUUUUUUU

LLL has great prices on vines although I'm not too sure on their shipping rates. I tried the pothos but it didn't quite work out so I moved on to a schefflera and my Cham loves it. I now have 2 in my enclosure which offers many branches and a ton of coverage plus it looks great :). Can't help with the mist schedule sorry. I'm a hand sprayer

Thanks alot!! and where can I get That plant
I purchased mine from an Armstrongs nursery. You can call around where ever sells plants in your area like a home depot or where ever and ask if they stock umbrella plants ( easier name to remember) . If you can't find them try a larger ficus. A lot of times people give them away for free in craigslist.

What you should do is return that Monsoon system and buy yourself a MistKing or AquaZamp. I personally use the MistKing higher end system but the starter systems from either MistKing or AquaZamp both blow the exo-terra monsoon system out of the water. If you want the rain drops go for the AquaZamp. Both starter kits run about the same price, King=100 Zamp=125. And if you ever get more chams both systems can run multiple cages. Its worth the extra 25-50 bucks over the monsoon system.

Also, LLL Reptile matches prices. So if you see any really cheap prices online they will match it.

Back
Top Bottom